Author Topic: Minimize to tray instead of closing not working  (Read 7612 times)

bojann

• View Profile
Minimize to tray instead of closing not working
« on: July 03, 2012, 13:12:05 »
Using Win 7 x64, multicommander 2.5.1 build 1115 (latest). When option "Show a tray icon" - > "Minimize to tray instead of closing" is checked, nothing happens when you click on close ("X") button of application window. There is an icon in the tray but multicomander main window is not hidden (closed).

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Minimize to tray instead of closing not working
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 13:34:30 »
Check all 4 checkboxen for the Tray Icons settings and I think you get the Beauvoir you want

bojann

• View Profile
Re: Minimize to tray instead of closing not working
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 15:30:31 »
Well, then it works partially. If all three options under "show icon" are selected ("show icon" is also selected), then when I click close button application is minimized to tray. So this is OK. But when I click minimize button, I want it to be visible in taskbar, which is not the case. Also behaviour is the same regardless of "Show only tray icon when Multicommander is minimized" option. So this settings don't work in a logical way. I only want for multicommander to be minimized to tray on closing, regular minimize should minimize it to taskbar.

thanks