Author Topic: 2.6.1125 Bugs  (Read 13021 times)

Jungle

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
  • Old Skull
    • View Profile
2.6.1125 Bugs
« on: July 17, 2012, 14:00:39 »
1. Picture viewer stretch does not always work correctly (see pics)

2. Localization.

a. Explorer panel s.435 "Selection status area" is translatable, but always displayed in english.
b. List elements "Show free space", "Show used space" for free space area are untranslatable
c. "View filter", "Network" and "Network browse method" are also untranslatable.

3. It is not always possible to open folders in the list by double click

---

Also with drive dropdown list disabled it is inconvenient to go to ftp, net or reg. One have to type "net:", "reg:", "ftp:" in the path field. Maybe add these buttons to drive buttons panel?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 14:21:40 by Jungle »

Jungle

• Contributor
  • VIP Member
  • Old Skull
    • View Profile
Re: 2.6.1125 Bugs
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 14:26:43 »
4. Language editor / Resore / Select a file to load.
If Cancel pressed in File open dialog, MC shows message that language was successfully restored. Don't know if it is actually restored.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 14:07:02 »
1. Picture viewer stretch does not always work correctly (see pics)
I take a look

2. Localization.
a. Explorer panel s.435 "Selection status area" is translatable, but always displayed in english.
b. List elements "Show free space", "Show used space" for free space area are untranslatable
c. "View filter", "Network" and "Network browse method" are also untranslatable.
"Network"/""Network browse method" parts is temporary there. Not sure if it will be there or be removed.  but the other I will fix

3. It is not always possible to open folders in the list by double click
You have to first enable the new option in the mouse configuration page.

---
Also with drive dropdown list disabled it is inconvenient to go to ftp, net or reg. One have to type "net:", "reg:", "ftp:" in the path field. Maybe add these buttons to drive buttons panel?
Yes I know. Thats why I really did not like removing it. And one of the reason I'm not sure If I will keep the option there so it can be removed. It will require a bit of work the be able to add net/reg/ftp/... to the device toolbar.

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 14:09:30 »
4. Language editor / Resore / Select a file to load.
If Cancel pressed in File open dialog, MC shows message that language was successfully restored. Don't know if it is actually restored.

Whops.  Will fix that.

If cancel is pressed nothing is restored. Just wrong error code sent back so the wrong result text is shown.