Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Font of somes 7z files are bigger than default lister font...

(1/3) > >>

Mauro72:
Hi again,
May be a bug, but somes 7z files show more bigger the font in details view. Why?
A screen attached.
Thanks.

Mathias (Author):
Im not sure how you manage that. The list can only handle one font. Only colors and bold/normal can be different for the items inside the list

Maybe you changed font and only one of the panels got updated ?
Files can have different colors based on name/ext matching or if it is hidden/system. That the file is inside a 7z file does not matter, the list view does not know that. it just shows file and colors of them can change based on name or file attributes.

Mauro72:
Is strange, always is the same 7z files. With others 7z files the font is the normal configured.
I will put another screens with different 7z files.
The font is Droid Sans Mono, 10 normal.
Thanks Mathias.
OOPS... I missing a detail. No file extension, size, date info in this bug 7z files. (may be the 7z header?)

EDIT: With another font, ex. Arial, is the same problem.

Look: Two 7z files.

Mathias (Author):
No it colors files based on file name matching. If a file is inside a 7z or not does not matter the viewer does not know that. It just shows file names.

Is the font really different ? Or is it colors or bold style that make look little different. Looks like it matching .iso files and colors it different.
I would guess that you have the Color by File matching option enabled.
Check Explorer Panel Settings > Colors (Tab) > "Color file/folder based on file/Folder name"

Mauro72:
I have the Color by File matching option enabled.
Adding for example the *.iso file to the 7z file, in one panel is correct with color matching,
but in the other panel look this pic...

Note: The font tested change to BOLD on with 7z problem. And the normal listing files is Normal (no bold)

EDIT: Testing in my other PC with clean installation and all default, the problem is the same. Font change to BOLD
in the sames 7z files. I donĀ“t have any fonts settings in BOLD style.
Again, thanks Mathias!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version