Author Topic: Folder accessed-history  (Read 7537 times)

Georgeg

• View Profile
Folder accessed-history
« on: November 07, 2012, 05:26:47 »
In FreeCommander, when we click the empty space of the address bar, it will show a pull down menu of the folder accessed-history.  When we move the mouse to the old folder accessed location, the window will straight to the old folder that we accessed before.  Can we have the same feature as it?

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Folder accessed-history
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 07:45:32 »
Not sure I get what you mean.

But if you press the "history" icon..   3de icon after the Left right icon before the command line field. You will get a history of previous folders you been in.
This can also be shown using Alt+Arrow down

avantuser1114

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 08:28:51 »
i think he/she's saying that in FC you left click on the address bar and there will be a display of the places you've visited in that tab..yes, it is tab based..MC displays displays all the visited places in one place regardless of panel or folder tab you used..Free Commander displays history by folder tab..just click the address bar and you'll see the places you've been to for that specific folder tab(FC is my previous file manager and still installed, but my main file manager is MC)

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 08:38:29 »
The Back/Forward arrow buttons will show a history from the tab if the button is hold down for 1 sec.
But it is a live history list. and will change if you go back/forward