Author Topic: Confusing button text while moving files (and typo)  (Read 7215 times)

Krekkie

• View Profile
Confusing button text while moving files (and typo)
« on: January 15, 2013, 15:06:23 »
When you move a directory with a hidden file in it, the following message is displayed:
The file '...' is a marked as HIDDEN! It might be an important file
Move it anyway?
But there is only an Overwrite, Overwrite All, Skip, Skip All and a Cancel button present.
It would be more clear if the buttons would be labeled Yes and Yes to All instead of the overwrite buttons.

There is also a typo in the message: The file '...' is a marked... should be The file '...' is marked...' (lose the a).

Version: Multi Commander v2.8.1 (build 1275) 64 bit Edition on Windows 7 Pro x64

Edit: typo
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 10:01:37 by Krekkie »

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Confusing button text while moving files (and typo)
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 17:21:31 »
When you move a directory with a hidden file in it, the following message is displayed:
The file '...' is a marked as HIDDEN! It might be an important file
Move it anyway?
But there is only an Overwrite, Overwrite All, Skip, Skip All and a Cancel button present.
It would be more clear if the buttons would be labeled Yes and Yes to All instead of the overwrite buttons.
I know. I was waiting to fix this because Im planing to do bigger changes there. But maybe I fix it anyway.

There is also a typo in the message: The file '...' is a marked... should be The file '...' is marked...' (loose the a).
I will fix