Author Topic: Right-Click ContextMenu Key Broken In 64x64 Mode + Tab Navigate Hotkeys Unlisted  (Read 101 times)

total_annihilation00

• Tech Savant\ Envisioneering
    • View Profile
Bug #1
When using 64x64 Thumbnail Mode, the 'Right-Click Menu Keyboard Key' (I have that as a special key on my Dell keyboard next to the Function Key (it's a laptop)) doesn't open the Right-Click Menu sometimes. On 96x96 Thumbnail Mode it's functional & works always in Detailed List Mode though :D . If you could fix this in a future update that'd be great !
P.S: I was able to pinpoint+replicate the issue:: It happens when the caret is on the first item 'Move To Upper (Empty Arrow) Directory' thumbnail, if you move the caret to an actual File\ Folder & then switch between Tabs, the Right-Click Menu appears ! So there's a prob /w the caret being on the first item 'Move To Upper (Empty Arrow) Directory' box initially. If you want a screenshot to demonstrate I can do so …  ;D
P.P.S: It works sometimes, doesn't work other times !  :'(
<~~ Nvm I fixed this by checking 'Show Context Menu on '..' Item" !!

Bug #2
I don't see the 'Keyboard Customization' hotkey for 'Switching Tabs': that is, I don't see the Ctrl+Tab and the Ctrl+Shift+Tab for moving backwards and forwards between Tabs listed there. I want to change the hotkey to Ctrl+Page Down and Ctrl+Page Up that's why.  :D

Bug #3
When I use the " -AutoRun=AutorunCmd" command-line parameter in the MC shortcut (to View the Full Pane), my Tabs get reset and there's only 1 tab !!  :( I have the shortcut running as Admin, maybe that has something to do with it ?
<~~ Nvm this is working too, I accidentally wrapped the [Shortcut Properties] path within double quotes —that's why it reset the Tabs !!  :D
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 04:40:27 by total_annihilation00 »
~The World's Deceit Has Raped My Soul, We Melt The Plastic People Down Then We Melt Their Plastic Town~

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Bug #1
When using 64x64 Thumbnail Mode, the 'Right-Click Menu Keyboard Key' (I have that as a special key on my Dell keyboard next to the Function Key (it's a laptop)) doesn't open the Right-Click Menu sometimes. On 96x96 Thumbnail Mode it's functional & works always in Detailed List Mode though :D . If you could fix this in a future update that'd be great !
P.S: I was able to pinpoint+replicate the issue:: It happens when the caret is on the first item 'Move To Upper (Empty Arrow) Directory' thumbnail, if you move the caret to an actual File\ Folder & then switch between Tabs, the Right-Click Menu appears ! So there's a prob /w the caret being on the first item 'Move To Upper (Empty Arrow) Directory' box initially. If you want a screenshot to demonstrate I can do so …  ;D
P.P.S: It works sometimes, doesn't work other times !  :'(
<~~ Nvm I fixed this by checking 'Show Context Menu on '..' Item" !!

Bug #2
I don't see the 'Keyboard Customization' hotkey for 'Switching Tabs': that is, I don't see the Ctrl+Tab and the Ctrl+Shift+Tab for moving backwards and forwards between Tabs listed there. I want to change the hotkey to Ctrl+Page Down and Ctrl+Page Up that's why.  :D

Bug #3
When I use the " -AutoRun=AutorunCmd" command-line parameter in the MC shortcut (to View the Full Pane), my Tabs get reset and there's only 1 tab !!  :( I have the shortcut running as Admin, maybe that has something to do with it ?
<~~ Nvm this is working too, I accidentally wrapped the [Shortcut Properties] path within double quotes —that's why it reset the Tabs !!  :D

#2 Not a bug. just an not implemented feature.
Some keys are not able to be changed. But you should be able to create a own command that call that command and assign to custom keys (unless that key is hard coded)
But the default variant will still be there too