Author Topic: Add a "Go to current path on opposite side on the active side"  (Read 8416 times)

zorglups

• View Profile
You currently allow a shortcut for "Go to current path on the active side on the opposite side"
Could you please add the possibility to have a "Go to current path on the opposite side on the active side" ?

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: Add a "Go to current path on opposite side on the active side"
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 17:08:33 »
(I think that commands needs to be renamed..  My head almost exploded when I read it :) )

So instead of syncing source panel with target panel. you want to sync the target panel with source panel.
I see if it is possible to add a command for that.

In the meanwhile you can do that. using Alt + Left/Right Arrow.
if focus (source panel) are on the left side you press Alt+Left  (Send target path to the left)
If focus (source panel) are on the right side you press Alt+Right  (Send target path to the right)

You can also do the reverse.. if focus are in the left side and you press Alt+Right you will send the path of the item in focus to the right.

zorglups

• View Profile
Re: Add a "Go to current path on opposite side on the active side"
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2013, 14:30:57 »
Hello Matthias,

I know the command was ugly. You understood it correctly though.
Actually, I come from Altap Salamander that I used for many many year. I'm actually tired of waiting for years for features that do not come (most wanted being the multitab in my case).
Altap Salamander used the "copy opposite path" in the exact opposite of MC and I'm always mistaking hence my post ;-)

I started using the alt-arrow as you suggested.

Nevertheless, if it doesn't cost you too much to add this thing, Altap Salamander users will be happy.

Many thanks for your soft.

Pierre