Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Beta Releases / Re: v14.0 BETA
« Last post by User_99 on Today at 19:31:56 »
Does this really looks good for you?
Documentation / Re: Missing Documentation - Status
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on Today at 08:55:18 »
Hello,
I discovered TabSessions by myself, so I am not quite aware of what exists about this.
Can you confirm the documentation is still missing ?
I imagine the preferred format is HTML ?
Any stylesheet ready ? Right that for this I can have a look in the existing pages.
Yes lots of things missing from doc. Writing doc takes a lot of time. and my free time is a bit limited. So When I get time to spend time on MC it is bug fixes and new things that gets the prio.

The documentation is on GitHub.
https://github.com/MultiCommander/MultiCommander-Documentation

But there no good offline reader for them, The pages are not complete html pages. Only HTML content, since they are on the website inserted into the template used and so..
Only offline reader is if you got Python then you open Phyton as a webserver with index.html and browse to it using browser.

Documentation / Re: Missing Documentation - Status
« Last post by Gloops on Today at 00:08:33 »
Hello,
I discovered TabSessions by myself, so I am not quite aware of what exists about this.
Can you confirm the documentation is still missing ?
I imagine the preferred format is HTML ?
Any stylesheet ready ? Right that for this I can have a look in the existing pages.
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on Yesterday at 23:21:00 »
Hi Mathias,

in latest beta there is a small glitch. Should be on the same level, or not? Possible to fix?

What is the issue ?
Support and Feedback / Re: How to add Favorite Pairs
« Last post by Jungle on Yesterday at 19:50:34 »
Is there an easy way to "activate a tab if it exists or create a new one"? Or I have to write a script to check every tabs before create it?
I think you'll have to perform a check.
« Last post by User_99 on Yesterday at 11:26:26 »
Hi Mathias,

in latest beta there is a small glitch. Should be on the same level, or not? Possible to fix?
Support and Feedback / Re: How to add Favorite Pairs
« Last post by commander on Yesterday at 08:03:15 »
Thank for leading me to the whole new world. I didn't know Multi Commander is that customizable.
Is there an easy way to "activate a tab if it exists or create a new one"? Or I have to write a script to check every tabs before create it?
Support and Feedback / Re: How to Drop&Run?
« Last post by commander on Yesterday at 07:53:12 »
I figure it out now, thank you. When I run python script.py, there is only one argv[0]. I need to run python3 script.py to get two arguments.
Beta Releases / Re: Copy to zip: skip all doesn't work.
« Last post by Ulfhednar on May 17, 2024, 23:38:55 »
I should have considered/mentioned the encrypted filenames  ::)
Allowing for that has restored normal service!  I am glad you figured it out.
Thanks for the fixes Mathias ;)
Support and Feedback / Re: How to Drop&Run?
« Last post by Mathias (Author) on May 17, 2024, 20:00:47 »
When you drag a file onto an executable file (e.g., a .exe file) in Windows Explorer, Windows passes the full path of the dragged file as a parameter to the executable.

For example, if you have a file named example.txt located at C:\Users\User\Documents\example.txt and you drag this file onto an executable named processfile.exe, the executable will receive the file path as an argument.

When you drag example.txt onto processfile.exe and run it, the output will look something like this:

Argument 0: C:\Path\To\Executable\processfile.exe
Argument 1: C:\Users\User\Documents\example.txt

argv[0] is the path to the executable itself, and argv[1] is the path to the dragged file. If multiple files are dragged, they will be passed as additional arguments (argv[2], argv[3], etc.).

yes Arg1 is the first parameter to the program. argv0 is always the exe of the program it self. it is not something any program sent to it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10