Author Topic: selection  (Read 7788 times)

Magma

• View Profile
selection
« on: July 02, 2014, 04:47:22 »
When I single click on a single file it shows me a dim underline rather than highlighting the name.
At some time in the past it did highlight the name but I can't find the setting now.
Am I wrong?

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
Re: selection
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 07:30:25 »
Underline ? sure it is not a frame around the entire row. That is the focus indicator it can be turn off in settings.

The colors are set under the Colors tab in Explorer Panel Settings. You must have played with them.
Background for focused item are controlled by the "focus" "selected and in focus" settings there.
And to enable to override of the background color you need to check the two option above "Use File specified background colors" and the one for folders.

Or if you are using Windows Explorer styled setup you can go to Quick Look'n'Feel setup and selected Windows Explorer style there.
That option are default for that.

Magma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 02:42:21 »
Thanks,
That worked.
ALso, if I click on a file and drag it to a folder in the other pane it only shows me a red underline
indicating the folder it will go to. Are there other options?

Mathias (Author)

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • View Profile
    • Multi Commander
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 09:32:34 »
No.. It is the same. normally it is a rectangle around the item. not just underline.. So if you only see a underline you changed something with the size that make it being overdrawn