Author Topic: ULTIMATE FILE MANAGER 12.1 (October 2024)  (Read 37324 times)

Pawel

• View Profile
ULTIMATE FILE MANAGER 12.1 (October 2024)
« on: March 09, 2021, 19:46:30 »
Hi,
I am developing Ultimate File Manager Project. Ultimate File Manager (UFM) is an advanced File Manager (package that extends the functionality of File Manager) distributed with carefully selected and configured freeware applications. The purpose of UFM project is making the best environment to run your favourite applications within one place. Main application of the project is best freeware File Manager for Windows - Multi Commander (and if you want, well-known and appreciated Total Commander File Manager). UFM lets you manage all of your files and applications in best and simplest way. This properly configured, easy to use and very powerfull environment gives you the best experience, whatever you want to do!...

The project was born out of the need to create a tool that will make working on the computer easier. The tool, that will allow you to perform any task in a simple and thoughtful way. The tool, that will be consistent and modern. The tool, that will look how I want and do what I want. I hope it suits You as well. It is thanks to You that I have continued to develop this project, despite many obstacles. I learned a lot, spent thousands of hours to make it better. I sincerely hope (and maybe even sure) that Ultimate File Manager serves you well in all tasks (from the simplest to the most complex). I hope, dear user, that you could have completed each task faster and better by focusing on doing your job, not the tool.

Ultimate File Manager is designed for Microsoft Windows platform and is distributed to the end user as an installer, which is written in NSIS and Delphi CE. UFM Installer allows you to easy and quickly install all of the selected components (properly configured File Manager, various Plug-ins/Addons that extends its functionality and appropriately selected external applications), with the option to choose the installation mode, select components install, etc.

Here is the project website: https://ultimatefilemanager.pl

----------

ULTIMATE FILE MANAGER 12.1 is ready for download!

Ultimate File Manager 11.6 was released on October 1, 2024.

DOWNLOAD UFM | DOWNLOAD UFM MEGAPack

UFM Information | UFM Statistics

Give it a try! Enjoy! If you see any problem or have a sugesion, please report it.

NOTE:
I would like to remind you - Ultimate File Manager project is free - it will never change!
It is created with passion and commitment - for You. I hope it serves you and does what it is supposed to do. It is created in my free time. I do spend a lot of time trying to make it better. Please, remember this!

If you want, you can support my project financially. Thanks for any donation (it really matters).

If you have any comments, suggestions for changes or found any problem, please notify me. Maybe you know some interesting and functional plugin? Maybe you would like me to implement some functionality? Do not hesistate - Ultimate File Manager is for You! Together we can make this project even better.

Ps: Big thanks to Mathias, for developing Multi Commander - the best freeware File Manager all over the world!

-Pawel
« Last Edit: October 03, 2024, 14:26:59 by Pawel »