Multi Commander > Support and Feedback

Go up ".." don't show

<< < (3/5) > >>

Tetsuya_Tsurugi:

--- Quote from: AlanJB on October 25, 2021, 16:01:48 ---I cannot reproduce this even when I sort folders/files by Ext (as you do).

What version of MC are you using and is it Installed or Portable?

--- End quote ---

Now I'm using version 11.4.2831 (lastest), but win I instal Windows 11 (version Windows 11 pro 21H2 22000.282) with MC version 11.2.0.2795 (Upgrading first and fresh install later after fist time I see the problem).

Oh...btw... I use installed version

UPDATE: I uninstalled MC again and reinstall it with no custom options...same issue (image attached)

UPDATE2: In aaa picture I show you that [..] symbol appaers but If select "show hide files and folders"

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Tetsuya_Tsurugi on October 25, 2021, 16:12:04 ---
--- Quote from: AlanJB on October 25, 2021, 16:01:48 ---I cannot reproduce this even when I sort folders/files by Ext (as you do).

What version of MC are you using and is it Installed or Portable?

--- End quote ---

Now I'm using version 11.4.2831 (lastest), but win I instal Windows 11 (version Windows 11 pro 21H2 22000.282) with MC version 11.2.0.2795 (Upgrading first and fresh install later after fist time I see the problem).

Oh...btw... I use installed version

UPDATE: I uninstalled MC again and reinstall it with no custom options...same issue (image attached)

UPDATE2: In aaa picture I show you that [..] symbol appaers but If select "show hide files and folders"

--- End quote ---

Then the ".." folder has the HIDDEN file attrbiute set, Normally you are not able to change file attributes of the ".." folder so not sure how that have happend.

Tetsuya_Tsurugi:
I don't know if is related, but I install other couple of software similar to MC for testing and don't have this issue. (Maybe is not relevant info)

Mathias (Author):
MC respect the hidden attribute,  think is that for ".." maybe it should not. Not sure

Question is how you where able to set the ".." to hidden, since it points to the root.

AlexSY:
I have the same issue on all NTFS drives, except USB pen drive with FAT32.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version