Multi Commander > Beta Releases

2.5 Beta - Build 1101 - Bugs

<< < (3/7) > >>

Jungle:

--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on May 27, 2012, 13:37:44 ---Yes by design. They are independent of each other.
--- End quote ---
Then maybe some menu command for both bars like "Move all buttons to command line bar"/"Move all buttons to quick launch bar"? Or "Swap command line/quick launch bar buttons"?

---

When i switch view mode from Detailed to List, my color setting for focused files is changed. Switching back to Detailed restores colors.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 27, 2012, 13:50:33 ---
--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on May 27, 2012, 13:37:44 ---Yes by design. They are independent of each other.
--- End quote ---
Then maybe some menu command for both bars like "Move all buttons to command line bar"/"Move all buttons to quick launch bar"? Or "Swap command line/quick launch bar buttons"?

--- End quote ---
Maybe..  Don't really know where to place a option  for that.
There is however a simple workaround for it.. In conifg.  rename QuickLaunch.xml to QuickLaunch2.xml  and they are now moved.

---

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 27, 2012, 13:50:33 ---When i switch view mode from Detailed to List, my color setting for focused files is changed. Switching back to Detailed restores colors.

--- End quote ---
Strange. Not able to recreate that, But might have to try around with the settings. are probably some settings that conflicts..  can you mail me your zfilemanager.xml config file, it contains all the colors configuration. Then I would be able to fix it easier.

Mathias (Author):
Found the list mode color bug, and it is fixed now. 

Also fixed a couple of other issue. And a new beta is coming

Jungle:
Localization bug. Lines 40-42 for Application.File Search.b (toolbar) removed from the file, but actions still active in the popup menu. So they have empty captions.

Jungle:
Another localization bug. Now in MultiViewer. Captions for "Word Wrap" and "Line Numbers" are shown translated only in settings but not in menu.

---

Strings "Toolbars" and "Panel Tab" in Core Settings have no localization.

Also in localized version (at least in Russian) tab captions for settings look wrong. 'Core Settings' looks like 'Core Настройки' and the same for 'Explorer panel'. But if in the first case it can be solved by simple translating of the 'Core' word, in the second case it is harded. So maybe two independent strings could be added?

---

There is no localization string for 'Lookup in Google Translate' (Language Editor)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version