Multi Commander > Beta Releases

2.5 Beta - Build 1101 - Bugs

<< < (2/7) > >>

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 27, 2012, 12:57:28 ---
--- Quote from: Mathias (Author) on May 27, 2012, 12:50:20 ---Strange.  I suspect this is a XP / Theme issue..
--- End quote ---
You're right. I had visual styles and themes service disabled. After enabling the problem was gone.

--- End quote ---
Ok. I think it will be possible to fix that issue. I suspect it is a draw refresh problem.

Jungle:
Another issue. If you have settings tab active and open File>Tab menu, all other tabs on that panel are closed.

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 27, 2012, 13:22:25 ---Another issue. If you have settings tab active and open File>Tab menu, all other tabs on that panel are closed.

--- End quote ---

Ahh Took a while to see. 

If the Menu > File > Tab (submenu) is shown.. then it closes the Explorer Panel on that side..

strange error. I will fix direct..

Jungle:
When you enable Quick launch as entire row, existing elements from commandline's bar don't get there. And when you disable entire row, its elements aren't moved to the commandline's bar. So in fact there are two independent quick launch bars. Is it by design?

Mathias (Author):

--- Quote from: Jungle on May 27, 2012, 13:31:12 ---When you enable Quick launch as entire row, existing elements from commandline's bar don't get there. And when you disable entire row, its elements aren't moved to the commandline's bar. So in fact there are two independent quick launch bars. Is it by design?

--- End quote ---
Yes by design. They are independent of each other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version